A Life Worth Living could not exist without the many generous organizations, corporations and individuals who provide funding, offer donations and sacrifice their time. They do so safe in the knowledge that resources are being provided to improve the lives of those with visual impairments.
The Leadership Circle is comprised of our funders without whom we cannot continue our valuable work on the Vision Loss Portal. We thank you all, and with ongoing funding from these and hopefully more organizations, we will be able to make the Vision Loss Portal an amazing resource for anyone affected by visual impairment.
- Friends of A Life Worth Living an Annual Bowling Event
- Human Resources Skills Development Canada
- Multiple District A Lions of Ontario and Quebec, www.mdalions.org
- Lions Clubs International Foundation, www.lcif.org
Gold $50,000 – $99,999
There are currently no Gold Level sponsors in the Leadership Circle.
Silver $25,000 ~ $49,999
Bronze $10,000 ~ $24,999
- www.ontariosquires.com Provincial Board and Senators of Ontario
- Rotary Club of Windsor (1918)
- Green Shield Canada Foundation