Our goal for 2017 is to raise $30,000!
It takes money for us to help others. That is why we sincerely appreciate you, our donors, bowlers, sponsors, volunteers and organizers, for supporting the Annual Friends of A Life Worth Living Bowling FUNdraisers.
For the 18th Friends of A Life Worth Living Fundraiser, money will produce multimedia segments for Business Accessibility Training Toolkit (BAT) ~ a place to ASK! LEARN! SHARE! With your help we can!
There is always time to register and to collect pledges or make a personal donation! Come on down to the Rose Bowl on Sunday, February 12th, 2017, when people of all ages will join in the fun for the Friends of A Life Worth Living 18th Annual Bowling FUNdraiser. Even the most skilled bowler can be stumped by Bingo Bowling while the inexperienced bowler triumphs!
See you at the Rose Bowl on Sunday February 12th, 2017
Sign In: 11:30AM – 1:00 PM Captains, when you arrive please go to the registration desk to hand in any unpaid registration fees and to drop off your team’s pledge sheets and money. While you are busy, your teammates can settle into their lanes, buy refreshments and pick the best bowling ball!
If you as Captain will be late, choose a member of your team to hand in the registration fees, pledge sheets and money at the registration desk for you.
Once registration fees, pledge sheets and money have been handed in, your team will receive their team package.
Games start at 1:30PM sharp!
- Game 1 Bingo Bowling
- Game 2 Mystery Game
- Guest Speaker
- Pledge Challenge Awards
- Cheque Presentation
- Grand Prize Draw
- 50/50 Draw ~ a share in money and prizes
- Name Tag Draw
The Team Captain:
- builds a team of 3 people for a team total of not more than 4 bowlers including the Captain
- works with the team to give itself a team name
- registers this team on-line before the event
- ensures that the Online Registration Forms are completely filled out. If not, this will have to be done the day of the event. Only after forms and fees are paid is the team fully registered and given their team package
- collects the registration fees from team members and pays on line or at the event
- registers team, mails the fees along with the Registration Form or pays the registration fees the day of the event. Make the cheque out to A Life Worth Living and indicate on the cheque that this money is for registration fees. Mail to Friends of A Life Worth Living, 880 E. C. Row North Service Road, Suite 203, Windsor, Ontario N8X 3J5
- liaises with the Friends of A Life Worth Living Committee
- conveys all pertinent information to their team
- sets a target for the amount of $$ the team will raise
- ensures all team members have Pledge Sheets
- encourages team members to collect pledges
- turns in all the team’s pledge sheets, pledges and pays any unpaid registration fees at the registration table on Event Day
- picks up team packages after registration
- enjoys the day and has the satisfaction that a difference is being made in the community