Everyone Becomes Part of the Pledge Challenge!
Download your Pledge Sheet
The Pledge Challenge is our way of thanking bowlers for raising money to produce A Life Worth Living’s Business Toolkit. So many bowlers asked us to give them a better chance to win our Great Pledge Awards that we decided to better the odds.
Each bowler on your team has the opportunity to win a Pledge Challenge Award! How? Raise your pledge totals! Corporate Giving: check with your human resources officer to see if your company participates in a corporate giving or matching program.
- Highest Amount of $$ Raised by a Child 13 and Under who raises the money themselves (no threshold).
- Highest Amount of $$ Raised by a Youth 14 – 18 who raises the money themselves (no threshold).
- Highest Amount of $$ (over $300).
- Overall Achiever ~ person who raises the most $$.
Boosting Your Pledges
- Start early
- Download the Event Brochure (pdf)
- Keep your Pledge Sheet near you
- Set a goal and sponsor yourself first
- Let people know why you are participating
- Ask people to participate in the event
- Ask people for a pledge and for other contacts
- Ask last year’s donors
- Talk to your employer about giving a pledge on behalf of the company or about matching the total amount you pledge
- Start your fundraising activities
- Thank your donors for their support
- Review your progress
Register yourself or register your team online by filling out the Online Registration and submitting it with the appropriate fees to ALWL.
Registration is $20 per bowler from October 1st, 2017 to February 11th, 2018. The fees include shoes, bowling games, a keepsake and tons of prizes (Please make cheques payable to A Life Worth Living.)
FREE REGISTRATION for Each Bowler who Raises $125 or More In Pledges!
Bowlers can also register at the Rose Bowl the day of the event, from 11:30 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. However, bowlers are encouraged to pre-register by January 15, 2018 to speed the line-up at the Rose Bowl on Sunday February 11th, 2018.