There are many ways you can assist A Life Worth Living in it’s goals. Click the headers below to find out how.
“Since even the most primitive campfires and throughout history stories have helped teach, influence, and bind people together. Stories have fostered the understanding of self and others. Through stories we explain how things are and why they are. Stories connect us with our past and present and help us anticipate our future. Media is but an extension of the basic urge to ell a good story. We hope that A Life Worth Living will be the modern day story teller.” – Pam Skillings, ALWL President, 2000
Your stories of how you, or someone with a vision loss you helped, cook, travel, work, date, parent and anything else that you found helpful can give someone new ideas that they would never have thought of.
Refer us to people and organizations who may share their expertise.
Please refer us to other families and professionals who may add their own first-hand experiences.
Contact us to Tell Your Own Story.
There are many multimedia productions already produced. We have appreciated that professionals arranged for us to use parts or all of a video package with acknowledgements for the owner of that package.
Support new productions
Although there are a lot of educational materials available, a lot of information is still missing and often not available in an accessible multimedia package.
Contact us if you are able to help us acquire multimedia resources.
Current Volunteer Openings
You can help strengthen the infrastructure of our organization and boost our ability to achieve our mission.
- Administration ~ photocopying, data entry, filing and organizing materials
- Technology ~ keeping computers and software up-to date
- Research ~ compiling articles and media formats
- Journalism ~ preparing interview questions
- Stewardship ~ reaching out to our supporters.
- Postering ~ hand out brochures and hang flyers.
- EBingo ~ Host/Hostess
Join the Friends of A Life Worth Living Bowling FUNdraiser
The FALWL Annual Bowling FUNdraiser held every year on the Sunday before Valentines Day.
Spread the Word!
Tweet, blog, and feature our content on Facebook. Send action emails to your friends. Talk about our campaigns and victories in your own language, and make sure your friends know how you’re making a difference.
Contact us if you would like to volunteer.
Ways to Donate
- Make a charitable donation.
- Take part in the FALWL Annual Bowling Fundraiser.
- Have proceeds from your own fundraising event benefit ALWL.
- Workplace giving program ~ through employee payroll deductions. Check to see if your company has a matching gift program.
A Life Worth Living Charitable Reg. No. 89737 0391 RR0001
YOU CAN HELP
ALWL Charitable Reg. No.
89737 0391 RR0001