We all know that it will also take money to launch A Life Worth Living’s Vision Loss Portal. Large or small, your generousity can touch hearts. Although overall this is a multi-million dollar project, the Vision Loss Portal is set up so we can build the ASK LEARN SHARE piece by piece.
Make Your Event Memorable
- Honour someone special through Memorial and Tribute Gift.
- Make a Wedding, Birthday, Retirement, Anniversary even more meaningful by donating to A Life Worth Living for your party favours.
- Commit to Monthly or Yearly Donation.
Ways to Donate
- Make a charitable donation through PayPal, CanadaHelps.org or by mail:
A Life Worth Living
880 E. C. Row North Service Road E.
Windsor, Ontario N8X 3J5
- Take part in the FALWL Annual Bowling Fundraiser.
- Have proceeds from your own fundraising event benefit ALWL.
- Workplace giving program ~ through employee payroll deductions. Check to see if your company has a matching gift program.
A Life Worth Living Charitable Reg. No. 89737 0391 RR0001
Each year, companies join ALWL’s effort to bring life-changing answers for those asking perplexing questions on living with vision loss and for those who are trying to help, through entering teams in the Friends of A Life Worth Living FUNdrasier, event sponsorships, product donations and discounted purchases, and financial partnerships.
Matching funds required for grant applications.